Monday, May 10, 2010

SPOKANE!






I was so glad to head home and see my parents and little brother! Anton had grown up sooo much since being there last. We had such a blast visiting with our old neighbors and seeing Grandma and Grandpa Vance! My parents have a foreign exchange student from Ecuador named Santy... he was a lot of fun and Anton just loved him... in fact him and Grandpa Tony were the only boys that Anton warmed up to instantly... Uncle T.J. scared him a little bit at the beginning but he's like a giant to this little guy!! We had lots of fun we went to Riverfront park and rode on the Carousel and Anton rode with Grandma Jackie on the one and only goat!! We went down the big red wagon, fed the ducks and the metal goat!! We also got to go to the park by my mom's house and we flew a kite which was A LOT of work for me and my mom!! I saw a friend from high school there and got to catch up! We went to Coeur d Alene and played in the water a little bit and went to the Cd'A hotel and had ooey gooey's!! YUM!! Anton ate pretty much all of Grandpa Tony's Huckleberry Sorbet!! Anton had a few firsts while we were there... he started clapping his hands and started to wave a little bit... I know he's going to miss his G&G sooo much... I can't wait to see them in June for T.J. and Bailey's wedding. It was such a fun trip and I'm so glad to have had the opportunity to go there!!

No comments: