Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy First Fathers Day!!






In honor of my Father and Anton's Daddy, I just wanted to say Happy Fathers Day!! Ivan is such a wonderful and loving father. Showering Anton with kisses, attention, praise and teaching him how to pet the cats nicely, how to yell during a soccer game, and mostly how to be a good person! I feel so lucky that my partner is willing to help with Anton any time of day no matter how his day was!! Thanks Babe, I love you and want you to know that you are truly a great dad!! Here are some pics of him and Anton that I love!! They show you just how much Anton admires his daddy and how they are truly are two peas in a pod :)

2 comments:

Bridgette said...

They look the same too...drool and all :) See you guys soon!!!!

Megan, Ivan and Anton said...

ha ha ha... I thought you were talking about the pictures I put on there how they were duplicates :)